What to wear... Day to Night outfit~ DAY

 You know those day you have somewhere to go after your work day and you have no interest in going home change??? Those days calls for a bit of creativity and versatility. I paired this peach summer dress with a light pink blazer (the temperature is normally cool in my building) which gives it a bit of professionalism. I tend to pair short daytime dresses with flats, it makes it less "raunchy" and not look so short. I wore this outfit with black men's shoes which are my new loves (just dirt on them not scratched). Summer is for red. I love to wear red lipstick day or night in the summer, I have ruby woo on.

What I'm Wearing
Summer Dress: Boutique store. Love this and this //Belt: Vince Camuto (Chek these out)// Blazer: Marshalls. Love THIS (20% off today)// Shoes: Vintsge store// Bag: JustFab// Necklace: FV21// Bracelet: Indian Wood bead and Ghanaian beads// Watch: Guess// Earring: Vintage

Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment