What to wear to... An UnConference


DC is not overrated! It's amazing in the Daytime or Nighttime. I attended an Unconference seminar held by the Department of State and it was amazing to see the amount of talent around me. Young and charged minded people ready to make a difference in the world. People at conferences (or should  say Unconferences) usually look the same; women in black or light brown below the knee skirts or pant suits. I went for a blue and black contrast slim-leg pants and a white top and threw my blue blazer over it. It's always cold in conference rooms. We rode the train into DC, I don't get t o do that often so I'm always giddy about that. Visit DC!!!

What I'm Wearing
Pants: JCP (Love this and this)// Shirt: H&M// Blazer: Goodwill// Shoes: Vince Camuto// Bag: Shoe dazzle

Laurene

2 comments: