What to Wear: Team Geek

GEEK: [The word geek is a slang term originally used to describe odd or non-mainstream people, with different connotations ranging from "an expert or enthusiast" to "a person heavily interested in a hobby"], yeah yeah yeah I'm actually quoting Wikipedia. Yes, I consider myself a geek of some sort, a stylish one (for today at least). Funny story; I was a math tutor as an undergrad to my peers and I will go in to tutor and get this surprise look on peoples faces when they realize I am the tutor. On a particular day, this guy just looked at me, asked if I was going to be the one tutoring him. After I replied yes he looked at me and bluntly asked," You know math?" like Math and Me was an oxymoron. This was more funny than insulting and over the years I still get that all the time. I go into the lab with red lipstick, and sometimes I even put on a pair of heels. Like I always say life is too short to not live it! 
What I'm Wearing
Shirt: Marshalls (try this)// Skirt: FV21 love this and this// Sneaker: (old) try this// Purse: Random Airport shop(Love this)
  

Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment