What to Wear: Waiting for Prince Charming



I was in Boston and Cambridge over the week, I took the time to explore the cities. The cities are beautiful, I took the subways everywhere, visited the campuses of Harvard and MIT and explored. I saw the Shakespeare on the common play with new friends at Boston Commons and I must say I fell for the city aside the heat wave! I can't wait to visit again. Exploring the city made reminded me of the great things around me in Baltimore and DC that I should explore. For the day I wore my tulle skirt which I've had for a while but never worn. I paired it with a simple white flirty top for a casual daytime look. I felt like a princess. I can't wait to dress up this skirt.
What I wore
Top: Marshalls (sold out)//Skirt: JCP (similar here)// Belt, Shoes, glasses, earrings: Vintage

Thanks to my amazing sis for taking these shots!!!

Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment