What to wear: White on White

I can't believe it's already Friday! The weeks go by so fast. It's been so hot these days that I actually look forward to rains. This summer I've decided to go back to a lot of good core habits that I discarded one way or another due to several reasons. These include reading, travelling, riding a bike (go figure) and being outdoorsy in general. I'm recently looking for a good old vintage bike with a basket, ya that kind. I used to love riding bikes as a kid but somehow I gave that up. I've also been indulging in a lot of readings (the scientific papers get boring), discovering new writers, falling in love with new works of old loves and great poets too. I've also decided to take the opportunity to go places, travel around the country and even explore my backyard. Yesterday and every Thursday night there is an outdoor movie screening of old classics in Federal Hill, Baltimore. Take a blanket, some snacks and a loved one and it's a good evening spent out of the couch. How is your summer going and what are you doing and looking forward to doing? Let me know.
Have a great weekend everyone.

What I wore
White top: HM// White jeans: Marshalls// Shoes: Vintage, charity shop// Briefccase: Charity shop// Glasses: Vintage// Watch: Lacoste// Necklace and bracelets: Ghana beads

Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment