Hiding Secrets



Okay, so it's not that big of a deal, but I sort was freaking excited when I was asked to be feature on BGLH. Of course I said yes! Hell Yeah. Read the feature here, and don't forget to comment, like and share. 


I have registered as a Lucky Contributor. I have three article up, do check it out  here.


I was asked to also guest feature on a friends blog, topic: Being a stylish grad student on a budget. Check out post here

Last but not least, have I told you how much I love Marshalls???... About a third of my closet now if from Marshalls. They have seriously nice and budget friendly pieces that every closet will love. I won $100 gift card last week for the Marshalls #fabfound project. And you know I was in store the next day. I got some amazing pieces that I will be featuring in the coming weeks. I'm really excited about that and can't wait to share my #fabfinds. 

Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment