Marshalls Project FAB 1: No Compromise


I'm so excited to collaborate with Marshalls on their Project FAB campaign. I'm all for style but I'm more for savings and Marshalls has the best pieces for my closet and the prices for my pocket...ohhh I should copyright 'dat'. Anyway I got amazing items and always on a budget that I can't wait to share. I saw this top and immediately 'needed to have it'. It's such a simple piece but can make a huge statement. I wore this to the baby shower lunch of one of my lab-mates. We went to a Mexican restaurant called On the Border. Funny enough I had an education from my Peruvian friend...apparently in Spanish the statement "No Comprende" does not exist. It doesn't mean I don't understand or comprehend. As a matter of fact, google translator loosely translate it to No Compromise, I think I like that better. I paired it with a midi skirt and one of my handmade purses.

What I Wore
Top: Marshalls// Skirt: JCP// Purse: hand made by me

“Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.” 


Laurene

1 comment:

  1. Loving your hairstyle. ^_^ So cool.
    The top really stands out, its cool how you paired it with a black skirt.

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete