Black is the new Black


 Dress: Malloy c/o Marshalls// Booties: Zara// Jacket: (old)// Shades: Steve Madden (vintage store)// Necklace & Earrings: Vintage// Watch Guess// Lips: Mac Ruby Woo

I got this dress this summer but never got around to wearing it but I knew it was going to be a great Fall staple in my closet. It has so many cool things: double side slits,cut out back,clinched waist and its a very light fabric. The necklace though is the centerpiece, I got it from my local vintage store and immediately fell in love.The black back drop of the dress brings it out!!! 
I paired it with my Zara studded booties and threw on a denim jacket for the cold morning and evening temperatures. I think I'm going to be wearing a lot of black this season.

Laurene

2 comments:

  1. The Zara boots are awesome!

    http://limiteditionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with the outfit! You look great :)

    Claudia

    clauture.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete