This are a few things I'm obsessing over these:
1. Acid Wash Overalls: Earlier in the summer I had a post on Overalls and I've been searching for the right ones since with no luck. Fortunately I think overalls in the Fall is even better so my search still continues, though I think this is pretty bomb
2.Leather Jacket: My last pair I'd own since 2008. While I was putting away winter items I saw a large rip in the shoulder. Sad as I was it had been due for an upgrade, gettinh a little too tight and tiny for me.
3. The Little Monochrome Dress: Forget the LBD or LWD. Lets put them together in this simple Monochrome dress from ASOS
4. Round Retro Sunglasses: Now who doesn't like Vintage, Round glasses can look amazingly cool. I want!
5. A-Line Leather Skirt: Leather is coming back in all the right ways (as if it ever left!)
6. Grey Tee: The Perfect Lazy outfit, Jeans and Tee, and I love grey for the Fall
7. Midi Rings: They've been all over. I do have a few from H&M but I'm craving quality ones that won't scratch and wear out after a few weeks
8. Daniel Wellington Watch: I love watches. That is something I do not absolutely mind splurging on. They never go out of time! (get it?). I'm absolutely obsessing over Daniel Wellington watches. They look really effortless and chic at the same time.
What have your recent cravings been?