What to Wear: A Casual Day Out

Top: Ralph Lauren// Shorts: Marshalls// Sandals: Enzo Angiolini c/o Marshalls// Bracelet, Rings: H&M// Watch: Michael Kors

Can you believe the summer is over already? I can't believe how fast it went by! I'm not giving in yet, still soaking up the last (hopefully not) of the sunny days. I've been living in shorts this summer, easy to dress up or down and style appropriately for most occasions. Fall is one of my favorite seasons though and can't wait to explore with fall fashion. Are you looking forward to fall or will you be missing summer?

“Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.” 

Laurene

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! I follow you!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the denim bluse is cool!

    www.asiaandkasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete