Fall: The Noun not the Verb

Dress: Marshalls (Similarfrom Asos and love this from Missguided)
Leather Blazer: Marshalls (love this)
Boot: Steve Madden (buy suede here or leather here)
Purse, Necklaces, earrings: Vintage Store
Lipstick: Black Radiance in Plum Orchid 5117 (here)

Just because I roll like that :-), I love dresses in the fall so don't pack the Maxi dresses yet! Although summer is over and it feels like winter some days you can still utilize them. I always have a couple greys and black Maxi dresses that carry me through the fall. I knot one side to give some dimension and I paired this with these amazing boots!!!
A light leather blazer, some accessories and ready for the day.

The thing about this dress is it can easily be dressed up also. It has a knee high split on the side which gives it some sexy, a little peek-a-boo when paired with heels. And as you know I love dual functionality with my wardrobe. How are you transitioning into the fall?
Have a good weekend <3.


Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment