What to Wear: Red . White . Black (Video)




If you follow my facebook you have probably seen the video of my outfit post (here) a couple weeks back but better late than never. Let me know what you think and if you'd love to see more videos. (Don't be too critical it's my first time). I do appreciate honest feedback.

Thanks for watching!!!

 Top: Marshalls (try this)
Skirt: thrifted Sag Harbor (love this
Shoe: Zara (sold out try these)
Leather Jacket: H&M 
Necklaces, earrings, rings: Thrifted Vintage
Clutch: Marshalls

Laurene

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lau this was a great video, love the color combo! I deactivated my fb for a little so I'm glad to see the video on your blog too or else I would have missed it.

    Great song btw, I just added it to my playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, Love tat song!!! It's on replay :-)

      Delete
  2. followed on gfc! would love it if you followed back

    http://sophiesfashionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete