Living In Now and Color

Top: Asos// Skirt: Tailored In GH (From my collection)// Shoes: Coach
Living in Ghana for the past two months has been a big experience. There's been some highs and some lows, I'm making amazing connections and  I get to relive most of my childhood memories as a grown up and differentiate between things that are real and my those that were my African fantasies.

I took this trip with so much enthusiasm and sometimes I feel the energy burned. I'm working on a big project which I feel might be bigger than myself sometimes, but if that is not motivation enough then I don't now what is. I will be sure to give details as it unfolds, until then enjoy the other half of some shoots from my photo-shoot last week for my birthday

Laurene

6 comments:

  1. beautiful nd elegant.. i luv everything...
    nice blog
    please follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog :) I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, I promise I’ll follow you back.
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, especially the skirt. Happy Belated Birthday! (:
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit and the balloons just compliment the outfit www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my latest post (follow)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday girl, I nominated you for the Liebstar awards.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebstar-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love those photos! Seriously amazing!!

    ReplyDelete