FLASH FICTON

We had everything, except for chemistry.

T shirt: Disney// Jean overall: TJMaxx// Heels: Zara (s/o similar here)// Purse: Marshalls (love this), Lipstick: Ruby woo

I stumbled on this website while I was suppose to be doing what I was suppose to do, you now when that happens... Anyways, so back to the website; it's called six word stories and that's basically what it is. 
A collection of stories told in six words -aaahhhhh crazy genius, impossibly so but real cool right?- otherwise known as Flash Fiction. 
It was inspired by the famous Hemingway story:
 "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."
In those six words one captures the loss and pain, past and future, and  opens a window into the life of the writer. 

I found myself reading entry after entry, and some stories were my stories.
 I wonder if I can capture my life, a snippet of it or a experiences in six words. I'm going to try and sum up moments, and experiences and days in six words. 
I guess I have a new project. 
Your turn!

Laurene

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the shoes :)

    Kisses, Kali
    My blog | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this..ur hair.
    Chemistry binds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! The color scheme reminds me of those old Technicolor Disney cartoons.
    Raissa | The Leather Fanny Pack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhaha, that is so true. Thanks for stopping by Raissa

      Delete