What's Baking

I'm not a big "cooker" but evidently I love trying out new things in all aspects of my life including the kitchen. I felt like yams but the international store was closed when I was heading home so instead I got red potatoes and made a dish out of it.
Here's my recipe! Enjoy.

Ingredients:
  • 4 red potatoes
  • 1 Onions finely chopped
  • Carrots
  • Peas
  • Olive oil
  • Parsley
  • Celery
  • Garlic
  • Salt and Paper for taste
  • Tomatoes
  • Roasted garlic & green pepper seasoning
Recipe:
  • Preheat oven at 325 degrees
  • Wash potatoes and cut into small pieces
  • Put in baking pan. Add vegetables and everything else (easy right?)
  • Sprinkle olive oil on prep and toss to mix.
  • I like to cover my pan with a foil with holes poked in the top to keep the heat in and cook faster.
  • Cook for 40-45mins or until potatoes are cooked.
  • It can be eaten as a side, main dish or served with sauce.
  • I served mine with goat grilled meat and tomatoes sauce previously made





This is a really good dish if I say so and really easy. You just pop it in the oven, go about your day and get it out after a few minutes. 
Enjoy and be sure to  let me know if you try this. 
Thanks for stopping by,
L


Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment