Here's my recipe! Enjoy.
- 4 red potatoes
- 1 Onions finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and Paper for taste
- Roasted garlic & green pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees
- Wash potatoes and cut into small pieces
- Put in baking pan. Add vegetables and everything else (easy right?)
- Sprinkle olive oil on prep and toss to mix.
- I like to cover my pan with a foil with holes poked in the top to keep the heat in and cook faster.
- Cook for 40-45mins or until potatoes are cooked.
- It can be eaten as a side, main dish or served with sauce.
- I served mine with goat grilled meat and tomatoes sauce previously made
This is a really good dish if I say so and really easy. You just pop it in the oven, go about your day and get it out after a few minutes.
Enjoy and be sure to let me know if you try this.
Thanks for stopping by,