What to Wear: July 4



If you read the previous post you know I took a trip to NYC for the July 4 holiday, thankfully my weekend started Wednesday so I had the opportunity to plan a trip to NY. As the unsaid dress code was red/white/blue i decided to stray from the regular flag top/ shirt and do simple pieces that blended together seamlessly and also represented the day. I paired a white T with blue jean (what could be more American) shorts and wore red flats. I completed the look with Ruby Woo from mac. 
 Thanks to my sister from another mother (Seli) for hosting and taking these amazing pics and for making me practice my photography skills using her as my model. She wore from H to T H&M and an Aldo purse.

What I Wore
Top: AE (Marshalls)// Shorts: Degree (JCP)// Sandals: Bamboo// Purse: Steve Madden Watch: Guess// Necklace&
  Bracelet: FV21// Glasses: Vintage




Laurene

No comments:

Post a Comment