Blog Tag: Being Me


Saw this tag on Cassandra blog and decided to give it a go... so lets proceed

Are you named after someone? :
Not that I'm aware of.

When was the last time you cried? :
Hate to admit this but probably two days ago. In the past few months I've been a cry baby, before that I couldn't even remember. Darn those hormones mehnn, hormones.

Do you have any children? :
Nope. At least not any I know of.

If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? :
Ahhhh....well yes of course have you met me?

Do you have any guilty pleasures? :
Too many actually; but I'll say chocolate and a really good book and probably a hot cuppa tea in the morning that is just handed to me just the way I like it.

Do you like handwriting? : 
Who doesn't? I decide whether my relationships with people will last based on their handwriting and I love being on the receiving end of written notes

What’s your favorite cereal? :
Don't eat cereal very much but if I did, my choice will be corn flakes.

What’s the first thing you notice about people? :
Their personality... (psych. I can spot if we're going to click or not from miles away), I notice peoples outfits cos I'm into that stuff and more recently eyebrows don't ask me why

What’s the color of your eyes? :
Dark brown

Scary movies or happy endings? :
You cannot drag me into a scary movie, happy endings it is.

Favorite TV show? :
Suits, Friends (I will forever watch a rerun. I've seen some episodes like 10 times)

Winter or summer? :
Summer, I from West Africa, you can take the girl from the sun but you can't take the sun from the girl....that does not even make sense. 

Hugs or kisses? :
Depends who's asking :-P

Special talent?
I can walk on water :-)? Nah
Not really sure.

Where were you born? :
I was born in a small town in Ghana

Hobbies?
Blogging...(duh), Designing and sewing, DIY's, Writing, reading (also guilty pleasure), taking pictures, Traveling (when I can, doesn't matter where so long as I've never been and I'm not driving) 

Do you have any pets? :
I have a Betta fish but I haven't taken care of it in 9 months. Gave it to a friend to take care of it when I traveled and haven't gone back for it.

Favourite movie?
Have a few: Babel, Pay it forward, Intouchables, Mary and Martha, Tsotsi, Slumdog millionaire, War witch, Half of a yellow sun.( I love movies so I could go on so lets cap it here)

What colour is your car?
Grey

What do you want to do when you grow up? 
I want to create change, good change.

I TAG: 
Adjoa of Thy Bliss Calls
Alexa of The Fashion Peak
Andrea of Andy Style
Diana of Diana Cloudlet
Joan of Dra Fashionista 
Kalina of Kali's Inspiration Board
Louise of Istylethereforeiiwear
Ms Sole of Love Life Pearls
Monica of Chic Back Chick 
Olufunmi of Lady Waanabe Blog
Robin of Brave Turquoise
Sarah of Princess Audu

Please feel free to hop on this Tag
Leave your links so I can check out your pages!

Laurene

5 comments:

  1. Hey! thanks for tagging me :) I will do this one soon, is a fun one! :) xoxo

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag, dear! Thank for tagging me, I would love to do it! <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag girl, I did it here http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/2014/07/randome-friday-sunflower-blogger-award.html
    By the way, where did you watch the movie Half of a Yellow Sun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much for tagging me!!! I will try to do it as soon as possible!!!

    Xoxo,
    Joan
    www.drafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnks for the tag.. here is my post :)

    ReplyDelete